Kitchen Experiments: Stuffed Mushrooms
I decided to share some of the recipes I make with my sister in my kitchen. Sometimes I make my own recipes like frozen yogurt for my dad. I mostly cook with my sister F especially when we make Friday night family dinners.
The first recipe I am sharing with you is cheese-stuffed mushrooms.
The ingredients that you will need for this recipe are:
- 12-16 Portobello mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Goat Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon White Cheese (we used German cheese)
- Parsley, chopped into very small bits